Woolford Year End Report 2017
We want to thank every church and individual who has partnered with us over the past year. We know that each one of you has been used by God to empower us to complete His call on our lives. Thank you so much. We want to share with you a summary of all that God has done in the past year. Cam and Kerry have been involved in....
Onsite Training Modules Conducted
1. January SL Training Fredericksburg, OH
2. March SL with Ecuadorian pastors Germany
3. April SL Training Millersburg OH
4. May SL Training Dover Delaware
5. July SL Training Ecuador
6. August Building Team to Costa Rica
7. October SL Training Ecuador
8. November SL Training Georgetown, Delaware
9. December SL Training Brazil
Ministry Mentoring Relationships
10 relationships in 3 countries Ecuador, Costa Rica and USA
Ethnos2819.org Ministry Training
10 men in training Ecuador, Costa Rica and USA
Oversight of Church to Church Partnerships: Cam continues to grow the church on church partnerships as well as try to create new ones. This past year we have seen the partnership between Midway Baptist Church (Michigan), Beacon Baptist Church (New York) and Iglesia Bautista La Fe (Ecuador) come together and launch a new church. We have seen so much fruit from these partnership, such as Sussex County Bible Church(Delaware) working to help raise the funds for Roca Viva’s (Costa Rica) new building.
Servant Leaders Masters Partnership with Anchor University/Clarks Summit University:
SLI created a partnership with these institutions to help partnering missionaries work on their graduate level studies while on the field. Cam has been facilitating Joe DePuy (Ecuador) and Dave Carrel (Brazil) through their Master’s work over the past year. Because of the partnership the students have received a scholarship making the program more affordable.
Curriculum Development: Cam has been dedicating a lot of time over this past year to overseeing the translating and organizing all of the Servant Leaders materials into English, Spanish and Portuguese. Cam has directly been overseeing the Spanish team which consists of 3 Ecuadorians and the English team of 3 here in the States. We have made amazing progress in the development of these materials. We continue to see God bless as we make them available to churches for ministry and leadership development.
Organizational Leadership for Servant Leaders International: Over the past year we have seen SLI grow in scope and influence. We have a training platform, website, curriculum, missionary families, partnering churches and nationals in North, Central and South America, all needing ovsight and support. When we launched as a 501c3 we took on a whole new organizational responsibility. We continue to expect great things from God and are very grateful for the ability to serve Him as He grows us and the ministry.
You all have been so very faithful to sustain us with prayer and finances. If you would like a detailed report on our finances, we would be more than happy to accommodate that. Please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
As we head into this new year please be in prayer for new ministry opportunities on the horizon.
1. We have been working on starting a cooperative training program with Anchor Christian University to provide bachelor’s degrees in Bible to our partnering pastors and leaders in Latin America. We hope to launch the first course in January.
2. We are always looking to grow our local church partnerships. In January Cam will travel with a team to investigate the opportunity of creating one of these training partnerships in Northern Mexico.
3. It has been our dream to help mobilize young men and women into cross cultural missions. We are working on a local church missions training through ethnos2819.org We hope to have that launching within the next few months. Please keep this in your prayers, this will be the first step in raising up men and women who are willing to go and serve cross culturally.
Below is a list of the church partnerships where we are currently participating with mentoring, mobilizing and multiplying.
La Fuente Church – Quito, Ecuador
Iglesia Biblica Bereana – Yaruqui, Ecuador
Iglesia Biblica Renacer – Pifo, Ecuador
Iglesia Biblica Bereana – Quinche, Ecuador
Iglesia Bautista La Fe – Cuenca, Ecuador
Iglesia Bautista La Fe – Misicata, Ecuador
Iglesia Bautista Roca Viva – Paraiso, Costa Rica
Igreja Batista Koinonia - Arcoverde, Brazil
Kentwood Baptist Church- Kentwood, Michigan
First Baptist Church - St Louis, Michigan
Beacon Baptist Church - Clay, New York
Gage Chapel - Forestville, New York
Sussex County Bible Church - Georgetown, Delaware
Midway Baptist church - Watervliet, Michigan
Cornerstone Community Church - Millersburg, Ohio
As we enter this new year we count on your partnership to move Servant Leaders International into new areas of ministry impact.
Your Partners in the Gospel, Cameron and Kerry Woolford